Friday, February 1, 2008
Favorite Book
Until recently Emily mainly liked to just pull all of her books off of the book shelf in her room and make a mess. I would try to look at some of the books with her and she would just crawl off and start playing with something else. But the last few weeks she has been drawn to one particular book called "Bright Baby Animals". She will go find it and come to me and I'll put her in my lap and we'll look at it together. It's just different pages of animals but apparently that is now her book of choice. I guess she is taking after me in my love of animals!! It has been fun to watch her go get the book and drag it over to me and attempt to get in my lap while she is holding the book. She enjoys flipping the pages after I've told her what each animal is. Fun times!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment