Saturday, November 7, 2009

Double Stroller

Joe had to work today so Emily and Abigail and I wanted to get out of the house a little this morning together. This was my first attempt using the double stroller that my sister gave me. Emily and I got it out of the garage this morning and cleaned it up and figured out how to open it and use it. I got a shower at 8:00 this morning to start getting ready to head to a craft fair near the house and here we are at 11:30 pulling up to the front door : ) But we made it!
Emily loved the thought of being in this new stroller so she stayed in it the whole time we walked thru the aisles checking out all the vendors. Luckily I threw together her lunch before walking out the door since it was getting so late so she ate while I wandered thru the aisles. We ended our outing with Emily getting to check out the books they had on sale. Emily was a sweetie pie this morning and our days towards the end of the week have gone so much smoother.

3 comments:

April L. said...

Yea for you!! I'm glad y'all had a good outing today. The weather couldn't have been more perfect.

Dee Dee said...

Sounds like y'all had a fun time today.

Baby Seals said...

I love my double stroller. I am so glad you had some good days. There are many more to come.