Emily has the flu and it's been a really rough week at the Wilson household. She was fine on Saturday when we had her 3 year pics and Abigail's 3 month pics . . . and then Sunday woke up with a fever. She has never been this pitiful before during an illness. Pray that she gets well soon and that Abigail does NOT get it. Pray for patience for me to get thru each day . . .
Here are the pictures we got taken on Saturday. We of course have a TON of pictures now. My favorite place to get pics taken has closed so we went to a new place where you had to get so many sheets of each pose you pick . . . so we have a ton. If anyone wants a picture of our children feel free to ask . . . we have plenty!

4 comments:
Riley was diagnosed with the flu this morning! She's pretty pitiful too. Love the pics, and I want one!
You'd better send us some pics of those beautiful children!! I can take them to church and Amelia and I can talk about how pretty they are!! I'm so sorry to hear Emily has the flu!! I hope she feels better soon. I'll be praying that no one else, especially Abigail, gets it.
They are precious. They are both smiling just right and look great. Love those babies.
Beautiful pics. I want some.
Post a Comment