Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Swing Time

Yesterday we spent some time outside swinging. I brought Abigail's swing out for her to enjoy the nice weather also:

Abigail's eyes are swollen and gooped up because she's had a head cold this week. I took her to the doctor today to make sure it wasn't an eye infection. . . . it's just a cold and her ears have lots of fluid but no infection. So hopefully she will be feeling better soon.

When we were at the doctor he asked if Emily was about to turn 4. I told him that she had just turned 3 a couple of months ago and he said, "Wow . . . her vocabulary is so big for a 3 year old." Go Emily!

Today Emily wanted to feed her giraffe the red berries off our bush in the front yard:
She has also discovered the joy of smushing the berries in the driveway . . . so our driveway is looking really groovy now. This girl is so busy all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.