Friday, March 4, 2011

Abigail Walking

I was finally able to get Abigail walking today.  She has taken a few steps each day since last Friday:

I also captured the girls playing in Emily's tent.  I took a few "down time" minutes today checking Facebook (a mama needs a few mindless moments to herself to keep her sanity) and when I got done, this is where I found Emily and Abigail:
 
They were having a great time together!
 

 Abigail also enjoys pretending like she's a big girl and wants to sit at the table and have us feed her pretend food.  She has seen Emily and me doing this from time to time so today she kept holding on to the chair and saying "up . . . up".  So I sat her down and gave her a plate of pretend food.  She sat there and played with the food and made smacking sounds for a good 15 minutes:


1 comment:

Dee Dee said...

That cute baby girl. They are so sweet and I miss them so much.