Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Bears

Yesterday we took the girls for a special treat.  I've always wanted to take them to the Build a Be@r place but didn't want to go on the weekend.  Joe had off work yesterday and I found a coupon on the internet so off we went!  Emily enjoyed it more than Abigail (which we figured) but it was still fun to watch both of them pick out their bears:

 You had to pick out a heart for your bear:
 Then you placed the heart inside the bear and then it was stuffed:
 Then you took your bear to the cleaning station to wash them:
 And then you filled out the information for their birth certificate.  Emily filled hers out herself.  She named her bear Anna.  I asked Abigail what she wanted to name her bear and all I could get out of her was letters from the alphabet.  So we named her "Bea" since the letter B seemed to be her letter of choice yesterday:

 Emily wanted to pick out some clothes for her bear so Abigail and I went to look at some shoes while Joe and Emily picked out an outfit for Anna.  Here are the girls before bed last night:
Emily wants to go back during her birthday to pick out some shoes for her bear : )

1 comment:

Dee Dee said...

Two sweet little girls with their bears. Love these girls.