On Thursday, I had Rachel's girls over so she and her husband could go to dinner. I was paying her back for keeping Emily and Abigail for me one afternoon when I left for Dallas to see my roommates. The girls had fun in the back yard:
We enjoyed pizza and popsicles for dinner . . .
and watched some TV:
On Friday we all went to the zoo together:
The giraffes were getting frisky with each other yesterday. This was the cleanest picture I could capture of them : )
Eating cotton candy:
Everyone was ready to go for a ride instead of walking:
Here is the same crew a year ago at the zoo. It was a little harder last year to get everyone to look at the camera:
1 comment:
That is awesome how you got the last year and this year picture together. My how things have changed.
Thanks again for Thursday night. And thank you again for the Zoo on Friday. A fun time was had by all!
Post a Comment