Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Toy Clutter

If you know me well you know that I don't like clutter. Well I'm having to learn to handle toy clutter in my life now! Emily's favorite thing to do now is to just pull all of the toys out of the two baskets that I have and make a big ol' mess. She doesn't necessarily play with one thing . . .she just likes to pull them all out and have them everywhere. Here she is having a grand time!!!!

She also enjoys opening the dish towel drawer and dumping all the dish towels out on the kitchen floor : ) I love her!!!

2 comments:

April L. said...

I feel for you! If you figure out how to train Emily to be a neat freak, let me know so that I can do the same with Riley!

Kennesaw Baumann said...

Honey, my house was neater than the Lyda's before kids. I use to have two rooms in my old house that no one touched!!!! Now look at my house.... its always a DIASTER!!!!!!!! I have given up!!!