How can one little girl manage to destroy a room in just a couple of hours . . . oh my goodness! I went thru Emily's clothes for this Fall and Winter and while I did that she managed to do this. She is now coloring on her notebook after she created the big tornado that threw the toys all over the place:
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Everyone keeps asking me if Riley is crawling all over the place. She's good at crawling but hasn't quite figured out yet that it can help her get into things. I'm in no hurry for her to figure that out!
Wow, Emily sure has gotten to be a big girl and so beautiful! I can't wait to see Riley and her and the other little girls playing together. God has richly blessed us all! Keep up the good work being a mommy but you do need to work on your housekeeping skills! :o)
You just made a lot of mom's feel good. My living room looks like that most of the time!
Whew! She is a whirlwind isn't she? She is a precious one.
Love,
Dee Dee
Welcome to the real world. Now just add one more to the mix and see what messes they can make!
Post a Comment